Friday, 21 October 2016

Winter Coats

With it being Autumn the weather has started to get much colder recently and you can definitely tell Winter is not far away! Which only means one thing.. the wintery coats are starting to make an appearance.

I thought that I would put together a little post on some of the Autumn/Winter coats available on the high street right now, also showing some alternatives to some of the higher priced ones!


The Parka
Almost everyone has had a parka at some point as a go to winter coat, its easy to throw on with anything, it comes in various colours but of course khaki green is the classic parka coat colour!
I have found one on Topshop for £98 that has a big fur hood and is also slighty fur lined inside the coat, I also found one on New Look for almost half the price at £49.99, this one is a darker green colour with a matching fur lined hood and I actually prefer the New Look parka which is great!
Khaki Faux Fur Trim Hooded Parka  | New Look

The Shearling 
The shearling coat trend came out last winter and has become bigger and better this Autumn/Winter. I've found a Topshop Shearling coat at £79 and I love it! It just looks so warm and cosy but stylish too! The slightyle cheaper alternative I found on Matalan at £40 which is very similar to the Topshop one but I must say the Topshop one wins my heart this time!


The Denim Jacket
The Fur lined denim jacket is one of my faves for the Autumn time as its not quite warm enough for them really cold winter days. With this jacket I found a fe
w different alternative that I love at a few different prices so I thought I'd share them all... The first one I found was on Urban Outfitters at £66 which is a classic denim with a fur collar and fur lining. I also found a very similar alternative on New Look at £39.99 which is a brilliant price compared to the Urban Outfitters jacket and it come in two different denim shades; a light denim and a slightly darker one.
Blue Borg Lined Denim Jacket  | New Look
I have also found a similar one on Matalan but this one is actually cord but I really like it and it comes in two colours, burgundy and a brown tan colour. At £25 as well you cant go wrong!
Falmer Cord Jacket
The Puffer
The puffer coat is a nice warm coat to have for winter and can be stylish too, I've noticed they have become a lot more on trend recently. The first one I found and really like is from Zara at £79.99.. Zara do wide range of puffer coats in loads of different styles and colours but this is just one I like, I love that it has a fur lined hood aswell. I also found a slightly cheaper version on Miss Pap for £49, Miss Pap also do a range of different bomber jackets on their website. Although the Miss Pap coat is a great price and stylish I much prefer the Zara coat the style and material is just on point!


Image 8 of SHORT ANORAK WITH HOOD from Zara


These are just a few Autum/Winter coat ideas that I have chosen to share with you, there are many other styles and trends available out there from many other highstreet brands, but i hope you enjoyed this new kind of post from me and i will definitely be blogging more from now on!

Until next time,
LifeOfPaige.
xxx


7 comments:

  1. really want to buy the zara shearling but it's so pricey! these are great picks!
    jen / velvet spring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Can't bring myself to spend that much haha and thank you

      Delete
  2. Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails/mobile? As a parent,if you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks (This includes facebook, twitter ,instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done.Am a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience.Contact: reputablehacker@gmail.com...Contact him and Its done.Tell him I referred you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shearling jackets are my absolute fav this season! Great post, I love seeing how styles change each year.

    www.fallonrachelle.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shearlings are my fav too! Thank you x

      Delete