Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Benefit Gimme Brow Review


I was quite skeptical about this when I first seen it as I wasn't sure whether it would work with me but I was still just as excited to try it.. When I seen that Glamour magazine were giving away samples with their monthly issue I just couldn't resist giving it a go. As Glamour only gave to colour/shade options (1 and 5) I decided to go for shade 5 as 1 would just be too light for my hair type.

The first time I used it I must admit I wasn't a fan.. I'm not quite sure why, it just didn't look right on me and gave me really dark eyebrows which I'm really not fan of.. But I decided to give it another go and I loved it! It gives you're eyebrows a nice texture and the colour is buildable which I really like as you can sort of find a good amount to put on your brows that suits you. It's also not too heavy or bold which I like but that is just my preference and its really easy to wipe off your skin if you accidentally miss your brow!


All in all i would definitely recommend the Benefit Gimme Brow and may even have to invest in once my sample runs out!

Until next time,
LifeOfPaige.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment